Key Management Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages daily administrative and clinical operations of the Endoscopy Unit.
- Monitors the daily flow of patients and implements changes to improve the operational efficiency of the center.
- Responsible for following established Quality Management Program, Infection Control Program and following Center’s budget.
- Organizes and runs all Committee meetings.
- Manages all health professionals providing patient care. Oversees management of the business office staff. Provides leadership and fosters teamwork.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of state and federal rules, regulations and standards governing the operations of an ambulatory surgical facility. Assures compliance with all regulatory agencies including AAAHC, DOH and CMS.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with providers, staff, patients and vendors through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepares and reviews various clinical, financial and statistical reports required to oversee the efficient operation of the center.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the health professions, business administration, public administration or institutional management (required)
- At least 2 years of management experience in the health field (required)
- Experience in GI diagnostic procedures (preferred)
- Current Pennsylvania state RN license (required)
- ACLS certificate (required)